It's that time of year again. Fall colors, cooler temps, pumpkin spice everything... and Halloween!!! I love Halloween. I love finding (or putting together) a great costume. But, I always run into an obstacle... my beard.
Now, I'd never shave my beard for the sake of a costume. I love Halloween, but I love my beard more. So, what to do? Do I try to find a costume that incorporates a beard, or do I adapt a costume to it? Either way, once you get into the spirit of things, you can come up with some great ideas to keep your beard in on the fun!
Here's 10 ideas to get your creativity rolling.
1. "The Dude" (The Big Lebowski)
2. Paul Bunyan
3. Yukon Cornelius (Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer)
4. Captain Spaulding (House of 1000 Corpses, The Devil's Rejects)
5. Captain Obvious (Hotels.com Commercials)
6. Pirate, Scallywag, Buccaneer
8. Bearded Lady
9. Bearded Zombie
10. Or, my favorite... adapt any character for a beard (this is my Joker)
Comments will be approved before showing up.