10 Halloween Costume Ideas
to go with Beards
to go with
10 Halloween Costume
Ideas to go with
It's that time of year again. Fall colors, cooler temps, pumpkin spice everything... and Halloween!!! I love Halloween. I love finding (or putting together) a great costume. But, I always run into an obstacle... my beard.
Author: Nate F. - Oct. 10, 2018 - Time to Read: 2 min
Now, I'd never shave my beard for the sake of a costume. I love Halloween, but I love my beard more. So, what to do? Do I try to find a costume that incorporates a beard, or do I adapt a costume to it? Either way, once you get into the spirit of things, you can come up with some great ideas to keep your beard in on the fun!
Here's 10 ideas to get your creativity rolling.
1. "The Dude" (The Big Lebowski)
2. Paul Bunyan
3. Yukon Cornelius (Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer)
4. Captain Spaulding (The Devil's Rejects)
5. Captain Obvious (Hotels.com Commercials)
6. Pirate, Scallywag, Buccaneer
8. Bearded Lady
10. Or, my favorite... adapt any character (Me, as Joker)
POPULAR BEARD CARE PRODUCTS for FALL
Want More? Get articles like this, along with News, Promos, & other cool Beard Related Stuff!
We don't share your email with anyone, and we don't spam.