Our Beard Balms have a soft, butter like consistency, and melt completely in your hands to make application easier. Like our oils, we did a lot of work before coming up with a recipe for our Conditioning Beard Balms that had All-Natural Ingredients and did what it was supposed to... make your beard better. It absorbs fast, so it won't leave you greasy lookin'. And it doesn't just condition your beard... with a light to medium styling hold, it's really great at taming the wild hairs. We mix 'em by hand and jar 'em with a whole lot of love... just for you.
What our Conditioning Beard Balms do:
- Get rid of the itching
- Soften your beard
- Light to Medium Styling Hold
- Relax your beard hair
- Keeps it safe from damage
- Make your beard healthier
How to use 'em:
- Make sure your beard is just a bit damp (towel dry)
- Scoop out a fingertip full
- Rub your hands together
- Work it into your beard
- Use a brush or comb to style
- BOOTLEGGER: Smooth and gentlemanly, our Sandalwood based fragrance has a hint of bourbon on the top and a warm woodsy finish.
- WHISKEY BARREL: The smoothness of Vanilla, and the ruggedness of Oak... makes this one a sure thing.
- CABIN SMOKE: Mahogany based, with just a hint of sweet pipe tobacco and spice on the end. Warm, rich, masculine fragrance.
- MOUNTAIN CREEK: With notes of Cedarwood and Patchouli - this fragrance brings the earthy, woodsy smells of the forest to your beard.
- WHITE LIGHTNIN': Our Bay Rum fragrance will take you back to your Grandpa's old country barber shop... the crisp, clean smell of a fresh trim.
- CUMBERLAND: The scents of Cedar and Leather combine to make this fragrance a top-seller. Kind of like a great smelling cologne, but it makes your beard awesome-er.
- SIMPLE LIFE: The smell of.... nothing. Our unscented option.
MADE RIGHT HERE IN THE USA!
Ingredients: Shea Butter, Beeswax, Jojoba Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Argan Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Fragrance Oil
Safety Note: Please remember that these oils may react with your skin if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients. Perform a patch test before use to test for irritation. If irritation occurs, discontinue the use of this product immediately.